What small child (and big child, and well, me!) doesn’t enjoy a tea party?! When Argos asked us to host a toys tea party competition, we were more than happy to oblige!
Ella’s toys tea party had a pink theme. And this extended to the guests, all being from the Barbie range!
We decorated the kitchen table with a pink spotty table cloth, heart doilies, pink bunting and pink napkins! Ella was loving it before the guests even arrived!
And no party is complete without a bit of music! Our soundtrack was Disney classics! Plus the soundtrack of an embarrassing mum singing along…!!
Once all her guests had arrived, Ella set about pouring them a cup of tea. And we enjoyed some flapjacks with our ‘brews’! And all the guests enjoyed a game of eye spy and ‘what’s missing’!
It really was a lovely morning and Ella enjoyed playing hostess so much!! We’ll definitely be having toy tea parties again!!
Invited along to the tea party were Barbie and some of her friends. See the full Barbie range at Argos here.
Now it’s your turn!! Argos are running a fab competition, and all you have to do is run your own toys tea party!
Entrants are required to host a toys tea party and, in the form of a blog post, describe what toy they would most like to attend their party! To submit your entry, just share your published blog post across Twitter including the competition hashtag #ArgosToysTeaParty.
The winning entry will receive a £250 Argos voucher and a brand new toy (upto the value of £50)!
Entries should be submitted by the closing date of 21/08/2015.
Here’s a checklist to help you plan your tea party!
This post is in association with Argos.
For full competition terms and conditions, please see below.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
By participating in the toys tea party competition you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Only one entry per person
3. The competitions is open to bloggers only who are UK residents, except employees of Home Retail Group.
4. The prize is as follows: £250 [two hundred fifty] Argos vouchers and a brand new toy up to the value of £50 [fifty].
5. Participants must own a website or blog to host their article/blog post.
6. Articles/blog posts do not constitute payment.
7. To enter the competition you will be asked to provide your name and contact details.
8. The information you provide here will be safeguarded under the Data Protection Act and controlled by Home Retail Group.
9. The competition runs from 24/07/2015 to 21/08/2015 [the entry period].
10. [Netbooster Ltd] will notify the winner by email within 14 [fourteen] days after the competition closing date.
11. The winning entry will be selected by an independent judge based on criteria including creativity and quality. The judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. No cash alternatives will be substituted for the prize. The promoter reserves the right to offer alternative items/activities of a greater or equivalent value should unforeseen circumstances require it.
13. Entries submitted before or after the entry period will not be eligible.
14. Use of a false name or address will disqualify any applicant from receiving the prize.
15. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
16. Any entries attempted through the use of agencies or robotic, repetitive, programmed, or similar methods will be void.
17. If the prize is not claimed within 28 days, we reserve the right to redraw.
18. The promoter reserves the right to (a) add to or waive any rules on reasonable notice (b) reserve the right to alter, amend or foreclose the competition without prior notice.
19. The winner may be required to participate in post-event publicity arranged by or on behalf of the promoter.
20. Promoted by Argos Distributors Limites, 489-499 Avebury Boulevard, Saxon Gate West, Milton Keynes, MK9 2NW.